Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wow, My First Post Since May!

One of my resolutions for the new year is to get back to my blog and to try to make it prettier with more pictures. Yeah right! LOL

So here it goes......................let's see how long it lasts! Any bets?

I find myself wondering this: "Why is it that really fat people - I mean REALLY fat people (not fat people like me) - drive like they are on their way to an all-you-can-eat buffet that is about to close in 10 minutes! The other week a minivan FILLED with such people just about ran me over in the Wal-Mart parking lot. And then it occured again the other day at the gas station. An overloaded Ford Focus came screaming into the lot just about taking out everyone in its vacinity. What, were they having a sale on big gulps?

And I have this problem today: For some reason my bangs wanted to part on the opposite side of where they normally reside. What the hell is up with that? I washed my hair with the same shampoo, I used the same spray in conditioner, I blow dried it in the same manner, with the same brush and yet there it was, literally fighting with me today. I got a complete "fuck you" from my bangs this morning. Now, instead of sweeping to the left, they are over on the right. I keep brushing them over to the left out of habit and end up looking like Cameron Diaz in Something about Mary. You all know which scene I am talking about. These bangs need to get back with the program!

In the spirit of putting up pictures, here is a picture of the pure-bred Brittany Spaniel puppies now residing in my garage. These puppies came to be because of two men (one being my dear hubby) who were just SO SURE that a male dog only 7 months old could not possible figure out how to fornicate when put into a pen with a female dog. Yeah, right. Like any male being that has testicles doesn't immediately figure out what they are for. Anyway, the puppies are adorable, but they will need new homes. So if you know of anyone that needs a hunting dog, let me know! There are 6 of these little buggers.



3 comments:

Paige said...

Fat people drive like that because they ARE on the way to the buffet. I should know.

The pups are darling-- I wondered why I never heard about them til they got born.

So sweet, I want to hold them

Lorna said...

Another bad combination is blue hairs driving to their hair appts. They drive me nuts as they are the opposite. I could run next to their car and beat them. And they always seem to have to have the Sat morning appts which working folk need. They have 5 other days of the week during business hours they could go. But NO.

Those pups are awesome! I sent a note to my hunting Brother...

Jodi said...

No, these are FAT people. I love a buffet just as much as the next food whore, but I have never tried to run someone over to get to one damnit!

We were not sure about the pregnancy status. I saw her on Thanksgiving (I do not see her much) and told Eddie she was preggers. And by the time you can tell a dog is preggers, she is preggers. He said no way. Umm, guess who was right! LOL

Pass it along to your bro, Lorna. The momma and poppa came from a place somewhere in Southern Illinois. I try not to get too involved in these things.