Monday, October 8, 2007

My Sister Came A Visitin'

Okay, do you all remember the a capella story I told a while back? Well, my sister came over this weekend and we were talking about this and talking about that when the subject of movies came up. She mentioned she has gone to see the new Jody Foster movie (which she highly recommends). I mentioned I saw 3:10 to Yuma (which I recommend). We were discussing these different movies when she says, "Did they show the singing group before your movie?" To which I replied, "Why yes, yes they did. And I laughed my ass off." Oh, we started giggling at the memory of those grown men prancing around the stage making there animated faces. She said she was giggling at the movie theater as she watched the spectacle of it all and some lady asks loudly, "What is so funny?" Well, apparently that was all it took and she proceeded to howl like a mad woman. This, apparently, completely offended the questioner, which - my sister said - made her howl even more. She said she almost had to dump out her popcorn so she could use the bag to breathe into to keep from hyperventilating. So there it is folks, there is no denying that we are sisters. I just thank god that we weren't in the same theater at the same time. The authorities might have been called. *SNORK*

No comments: