Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fred, Fred, Fred






Look at poor Fred. He loves the mud and he scraped most of the hair off his face between his eyes the other week in the stall assing around with Squirrel on the other side. I am not sure where he found that level of mud (see how dry the ground is). And he really does have a bridle path, but his mane is so crazy he would never know it. He is loving being a pasture ornament lately and has been babysitting Squirrel who LOVES to torment him. That's her down there below. She is a mess as well - I think she could move to Jamaca Maaan with all the dread locks in her mane. She is enjoying being a baby, but she is starting to look all grown up lately. The saddle is calling her name. The young man that is going to put 60 days on her asked me today if I have managed to get a saddle on her yet. Ummmm, nope, she hadn't even been brushed this Spring yet. LOL















3 comments:

Lorna said...

Gosh, when I saw your post titled "Fred" - you KNOW whom first came to mind, right Paige?

But, your Fred is cute too!

Squirrel looks SO grownup and solid like a tank.. I cannot wait to read the breaking out stories.

Even with dreads, she is gorgeous!

Jodi said...

Oh, my dear, I know that "your Fred" is much yummier than my Fred. LOL

Paige said...

Way yummier. But yours will have to do.