Monday, April 28, 2008

I Have Noticed

Lookie, lookie - my third post in a week's time. Holy googly, moogly. It is frightening!!!


To the topic above: There are some things I have noticed lately - what with the hubby away during the weeks. The most significant being that the house smells very different when he is not here. Seriously, seriously different - and by different I mean better. Honestly, I have been with the man for 22 years (20 of them living together) and up until now I did not realize how much he farts and shits and just overall stinks up the house. Goodness, gracious. It is amazing indeed.

And then there is the matter of the hangers. Yep, hangers in the closet that forever seem to end up in the bottom of the closet in a tangled mess in my mass of shoes. I swore, swore, swore that it was the hubby who was the culprit. Every time I opened the door and had to try to wade through the hangers in order to pull out a pair of shoes I cussed him, cussed him indeed. However, to my dismay, the hangers seem to keep appearing in the bottom of the closet, even in his absence. I am sure he is still to blame in some way - I just to have figure out how. LOL

1 comment:

Lorna said...

I think when he IS home, he puts the hangars on the floor on your mass of shoes...

Yea, that's the ticket..