Friday, April 25, 2008

Plan B




I have been having some crappy days at work - dealing with a lot of polical bull shit that really, really pisses me off. I am mostly pissed off because I have been asked to "play nice for now" when I really want to tell this one person who is causing all the problems what I think. So I have devised "PLAN B" - which makes me laugh. It also makes me realize that things really could be much worse. Right?

The photo might be hard to read - so I will explain.

This is an old shack - being converted into a Strip Club called "The Hot Flash". On the porch is a fat, red-neck with his belly hanging out of his shirt. They are hiring - on the billboard it reads "Wanted, Middle-Aged Women".

1 comment:

Paige said...

always good to have some backup--too bad they dont need some fat chicks too....I could use a change of scenery