Thursday, September 20, 2007

Don't Tell Anyone

Seriously, I cannot believe I am about to say this....................it seems something weird is going on..............and I don't even have a full moon to blame it on.................................okay, here it goes: I caught Justin Timberlake on Oprah yesterday and now I am considering going out and buying his CD. *GASP* Now, now - in my defense, he was on there with Reba singing a duet. So in reality I was watching Reba and he just happened to be there. But I found him completely adorable when he was talking to Oprah. What is up with that? To make things seem even more desparate, I even went and checked out his website. *Gasp* I am not completely gone, though - as I didn't sign up for his enewsletter nor did I become a member of his fan club. But I do have a trip planned to Wally World tomorrow to pick up some tomatoes for a pasta receipe I saw on Rachel Ray and I am stopping by the music section.............................I need help. Or maybe I just need a fucking job so I stop watching so much tv in the afternoons.

7 comments:

Paige said...

Oh dear--are you having your second teeny bopper stage? I like him too but I do not think he is cute in any way. I want his face to be clean shaven-- that would help, but not be enough

You are freaking me out with this domestic crap

Lorna said...

Hey - I didn't know you had a blog... You have to come visit mine too!

Justin Timberlake, huh? Are you sure you didn't get heat stroke, hit on the head or such?

J Kane said...

Talk about guilty pleasures LOL

foxtrotter said...

Are you bringing sexyback???

Kristine

natfro said...

Okay, tease her all you want but I actually have "Lovestoned" as a ringer on my cell.

Who cares if he's 12. Watch him in Alpha Dog or Black Snake Moan...looks like a piece of man meat to me!

Jodi said...

I didn't do it. I just couldn't do it - at least not at my normal Wally World. Maybe I'll go buy it in another town, where they don't know me. Anybody have a wig and a big pair of sunglasses I can borrow. LOL

Maybe I'll just download a song or two off I-Tunes. Nobody will know then. ;)

foxtrotter said...

Hey I have Sexyback on my mp3 player. If you download it, no one will know your guilty pleasure.